Friday, November 27, 2009

happy aid to all muslim!


today...wishing selamat hari raya aidil adha to all muslim yaww!!
today we ate nasi impit,rendang ayam n daging,sambal kacang n much more!
my mom cook's was really delicious..
i felt so great to have a mom that stronger like her..
mom! i love you ! :-)
in the evening i followed my sister to c her brother-in-law in tropicana hospital @ Damansara..
about 7 o'clock something,we go to surau and pray..
then,we went to ONE UTAMA...
buy clothes,pants n something for body care..
finally i get out from my house after 5days 4night didn't go anywhere..
i'm so happy!
i'm freedom ok!
haha..
n now i'm back to my paradise home..
continued with blogging..
my cousin already flight to Australia..
i miss her..
and sooner,my d other cousin will go to GERMANY in February 2010..
bye DD..
you going to stay there for 1year..
i'm gonna miss u so much..
as u known,u r my lovely cousin! i LOVE U..i'm gonna miss u much..
luckily MSN will keep us contact each other
:)
**kpd yg lain jgn terase,,saye syg anda juga..
and me..juz stay here waiting for my job...
i'm going to holiday sooner!
juz be patient to myself :)
i am very sure i will going to ***********....
:)
tq to all of u..
meet my buddies in 2010 yaww!!!

1 comment:

Nazer Luv U said...

masyaAllah....hari raya...pakai sexy...tu lah cik fizana kita....kakakaxxx