Thursday, December 3, 2009

hello to all!


HELLO!!!!
long time i haven't update my lovely blog..
haha..
i'm busy working..
but a bittersweet, i will work til 11december..
RICH AGAIN!
continued working at another place after the events end!
perhaps any company need a workers..
how lucky am i as i work here in shah alam!
juz sitting and call people..with the greatest coolest air-cond here!
everyone is adult except me!
i'm juz 15 to the nearest 16..!
i am so shocked when started to realised that i'm gonna sixteen next year!
hoping that i could happy n enjoy to celebrate my sweet sixteen :)
now..people go to shah alam central shopping mall to have lunch..
n i..just sitting in the office to take advantage to update my blog..
very tired of the road..
it so..Zzzzzzzzzz...
morning til the time to back home,the road will be busy like a MCB!!!!
5o'clock get inside the car, 7 pm i reach at home..
the suck road was stuck..
sometimes 2hours++......
and whatsoever,i juz love the salary for 1 day..
can u imagine,u came work at 10 a.m / 11.am,til 5p.m,
and juz make a phone call,sitting in the great office with a fresh air of air-cond,
and u get more than the people that are standing at the mall,
selling shoes, clothes, clip, or whatsoever only RM4.5/RM5 per hour..
actually, i enjoy working here,except of the reason of money,
i also lucky to have this experiance in my age..
and, i know there's are less of my friends working like my job..
i mean, only if you are me,than u know u actually learn many things..
OH MY GOSH,they come back,got to go n BRB..
daa~~~~~~~~

No comments: