Sunday, December 27, 2009

hi love!











hi love!
firzanah back
:)
when i was small,everyone was said,titanic is the best movie in the world,titanic the best and much more about titanic..i just follow what 'em said...but,since i was grow up,i watch titanic with full of focus...
love,and now i dare to swear to myself,i realy2 love the movie..
wondering how if i have someone special like jack :)
i learn much lesson from that movie...
1st,power of GOD,
2nd,power of love,
3rd,never give up,
4th,some times we cant too give priority to degree...i didn't said it cant but depends on the time..
5th,the responsible of the leader,
6th,money is not everything in life..
7th,watch yourself and u know...it a must if u really wanna know..
oh my gosh!!!!!
this movie really touch...
i dare to said,u can cry if u really feel the movie..
for the second movie that i watch and my tears down to my cheek..
i know it sound so HAHA but u have to watch it!
i wish that i could find someone special like jack dawson
:)
and it really killing me...





talk about result..
i'm satisfied with it..
not so dessapoin me but not so really good..thanx ALLAH...
PMR doesn't mean end of this world..
SPM waiting for me..
promise to myself have to really study hard...
thx 4 those who always support me..
congratulation to all my friend for whatever your result is
:)

No comments: