Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Great day today!

What the pity me???
i went to pejabat zakat and was not allowed to enter that office just because i don't wear tudong..
OH GOSH!!!
its so annoying ok..
haha..
whatsoever...i have to sat at the busuk chair with the busuk environment while waiting my dad going upstairs...
suddenly...GOD love me :)
i met my sayang there!
who dunno nona rite??
haha...
i borrowed hers and going upstairs..
this is what we called friendship never ends!
:)
my saviour :)
haaha!!!
Na'ah...and now i'm in the office of my dad :)
just reading newspaper and downloading songs plus updating my lovely blog
:)
yesterday hangout with my mum...
sweet daughter rite? do jealous ok!!
haha...
i dun have the suck cable do upload some photo's of mine in celebrating XMAS,journey to Langkawi and my new clothes,,,
i'm so desperate to buy phone cable and ear phone.....
but...gosh,,i love my money....
haha...
people!do not think i'm a stingy ok!!

No comments: