Friday, November 27, 2009

i am sooner slap someone


did u know how much the coupon for each?
RM70..
why are your son are so clever stretch the coupon sucker?
oh my fuck...
i'm gonna slap u u know..
u stretch 5 coupon..
did u know how much?
RM350 juz for the 5 suck coupon..
then how?
u not going to responsible for what your son did?
so who gonna responsible of this?
me?
u want me to slap u?
soon i will...
better go fuck your own self la...
so..there's nothing i could say..
maybe no need to say anything..
juz pay your own self..
i'm so..so..so wanna slap your son..
so k..nothing to say much more..
just pay..and we settle..
don't tell me u dun have money or so whatever..
u as a steawarder's surely rich than me okey..
i'm so hate when ppl lied to me..
so don't u dare to did it....
YOU ARE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: