Wednesday, November 25, 2009

sadness


yes..sad!
sad?it is something a normal human emotion nor mood..
i'm so sad..
how to describe it?
i don't know how to describe it but i feel it..


To someone,
yea!i love u..
but,u seems like blind..
blind of my love..
and so whatever..
u said much bad about me..
u said that u love me,
but are u going to love me the day after tomorrow?
i don't think so..
with who am i live?
i don't know the real you..
yup,you're my bf but..
u r just the person that i never know..
u just with yourself..your friends,your stuff and so whatever yours if u gotta problem..
i am so nothing for u..
you just with your own world..
yep,,continued your life as usual..
as u like..

**last night**
u said that i like to forced u..
u tell me that u hate me..
u tell me that i'm so bad..
at last u tell me that u juz joking..
do u realy think its fun?
OMG,i exist,,it's not funny at all...
*juz a short memo for u*
- if u really don't need me,
please let me go..
i'm not so desperate with your love even though i love u..
i'm a ladies..
i got dignity..
i'm not that type of ladies that easy for u to hurt..
please..i hate to stay with u if u continued with your stupid acting..

No comments: