Monday, November 23, 2009

i'm on my way to somewhere!

hey readers!
i love all of u!
i'm so fall in love with my own self..
readers,u know what,i started felt bored using friendster,myspace nor facebook..
this just a lame stuff okey!
holiday?sounds great but..i'm just sitting at home..
readers,only GOD know how lame was me in this month..
nothing i could do at home..
i wish to go somewhere..
place that less people..
i need some space..
can my dreams come true?
why did sometimes i don't have feel towards u?
why did u blind of my feeling?
sometimes i feel like...i don't know how to describe it..
readers..i'm so down...
readers..i want fresh air..
i'm done with my essay..
i'm always be myself..i guess..haaha

1 comment:

joan said...

yo~

wat happen 2 u??

wei..y u din on msn??

wait u so many day oso din on...

me oso veri dame boring at home...

slp ,eat,slp eat,mcm babi sudah~

hehe...

time will settle all those things..so dun think 2 much~~

take care ya~

by joan~~~lalalalalalalala~~blablablabla~~~hohoho~~