Monday, November 16, 2009

and finally!



hi readers!
finally my damn blog allowed me to post something today!
yell..i'm so happy!
yesterday i went to time squares with my sister n lovely nephew!
so happy!we played game at cosmo world!
i played some of the dangerous game there1
i was played alone while my sister take care of her son!
i had played something like spider n space control!
while i was playing the space control!there's only me n the only guy joined the game..
so..we had a conversation while waiting it started!
he's name was arif!
we were introduce our self!
quiet cool!hahaha!
he never shouted at all..
while i was shout like my jantung nak jatuh..hahah..
n he was juz laugh at me!
this let me felt embrassing ..
hahah..when the game is over..
he said to me..''kuatnye jerit''
hahahahaha...
i juz smiled followed by laugh at him!
then,he juz look n smile at me while my sister standing infront of me n asking me how the game ended..this make me melted!he was..urmm..awesome!

No comments: