Thursday, January 14, 2010

i'm proud to be malaysian :)

hey people!
miss all out there :)
i just wanna say hello here...

to someone,
i dunno if u still angry with me until now..
i called u many times..
i guess more than 3's,,,
but u just ignore me...
what can i said here is,,YOU JUST DOING SOMETHING STUPID..
maybe i wrong to tell u a joke of that type that u doesn't like..
but if i know u will get angry with me until now,
for sure i won't say that to u..
but i called u many times..
but u seems like ''terlalu jual mahal..''
OMF..
so i did better move off...
i can see the hate feeling of u in your eye's towards me..
so k..
i patient when i can..
but as a normal human, i got limit to be so..
so if i lose of my patient, u better pissed off..
and now, i started hated to see u..
u cause me to be so..
u will be moved soon since u will graduate this year,
but if u continued to be like this,
i guess, we won't talk anymore..
for sure u are happy..
i'm not regret to be myself,
i'm not regret to know u,
but i regret with your childish attitude..
it shameless!!



*to d other someone,
we was text almost everyday..
but now,u seems like weird and i do..
i dunno what happen to u n do i..
i thought u would be happy,but i guess u not..
i know your feeling through your message..
i know u won't happy at all.
i dunno what's wrong with me..
i feel like i lost everyone that i love..
i feel like, i have nothing else in this world..
i feel like, i'm not the past me..
i feel like, i changed lot..
i know this post suck..
but this is my true feeling..
i am here to write what i like..
i'm sorry if i'm hurting anyone here..
i guess i am...


to myself,
why do u changed a lot?
why u feel uncomfortable with people out there now?
why u seems like quiet?
why do u have to make this post suck?]
why do everything changed?
why do i have to lost everyone that i love?
why with me in this year?
why were me being like this?
why do i have to be so touched?
why do i have to cry?
why do i have to be so weird?
why people's around me are leaving me?
why?
why?
why...



everyone see me smile,laugh,talk,happy..
but they doesn't know the really feelings of mine..
thank u for being people..

No comments: