Saturday, October 17, 2009

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

PMR over!!!!!!!!1
i'm hapy!
i'm so happy!
n i'm very2 happy!
well..how many A's?
we see!!
haha

to anan!y dunwant accept the negro?ok mar..
to meor!stop study!stop laughing!u crazy!
to ye bhei!you bitch!dun like me?so what!u crazy!
to chai mun fung!cork m.fucker!u r always the cutest!
to kae tao!next year try harder!dun said the 'f' words again n against!
to nazer!haha..i noe u like me XD!thank u!but i dun like u!u r always 'sangap'
to my boy-yat!go n get some rest..u r very hardworking!
to myself!dun maki people liao..what's wrong with my mouth!!!rrrr..

these up name>my best friend!especially anan,meo!!trusted friend..
y.b n c.m.f stop from being chicky..xian sek la ni men..
to kae tao n nazer..stop singing,,sounds like my shit..hahaha
to my boy-yat!always love n missing u!very much!

to all people..dun get angry!
i'm copying anan!english version!
wanna pursuade me dun teach me,
wanna teach me,u get lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw,
23rd october next week friday,bring present!my birthday!hakha!!!!

2 comments:

Nazer Luv U said...

u damn.....i'am not a negro u knw...but from me...negro also stylo man...u just jealous i like anan...u GILA!!!!!!!!!..n 1 more...u mmg sanggap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥♥ f i r z a n a ♥♥ said...

omg..i din say u the negro..y are u so full of yourself?