Monday, July 27, 2009

i'm sorry for not update my profile..
trial coming next week n every1 bz..
n i do..

yea..yea i'm so childish as what u said..
as the whole school know that only J*** n M*** is my best friend n a very best friend that i never had b4..
{i guess evey1 know}
but we are like this now..
n i dont have any word to say..
i juz missing how was i last year..
did u realized that she just captivate u?
i'm sorry for using this cruel word to say the 'girl'
but this is my opinion..
if u dun like the way i am,,get out from my blog..

i know i shouldnt go to your class n bother u n [your best friend]
i had my own class..
i had foon yee..wen xian, esa n whoever to play with me..
i shouldnt go to your class right?
yep..i know..
i'm sory..
i dont need the whole school to be my friends..
i juz need a few friend whoever can understand me..
i dun really care the quantity of friends..
but i do very care the quality of friends..
i need true friends..
n i know u did..
i hate to walk infront of your class..
i hate to seeing u..
u make me wanna cry..
i love u as my best friend..
i miss u so much
my tears flow whenever i'm thinking of our friendship b4..
i miss u very much..
n i miss how was i last year..
maybe u will think i'm crazy..
but this is the real me..
i miss to have a best friend like u..
if i had a chance to tell the whole world my story,,
i will let the whole world know that i'm so hapy to know u..
i'm so happy to be your friend,,
but..i wont bother u n your friends anymore..
its ok..
i know that GOD is giving me a test..

No comments: