Tuesday, March 31, 2009

DO I look so WEIRD???

yesterday was monday..
it is 30march..
well..all student know i am a prefect...
mostly i wore baju kurung..
but then,,my captain and SOME commitee member ask me to wear shirt..
they ask me wether i'm agree..
then i said..
ok lah...
then,yesterday (monday),i wore like what my committe ask me to do so..
and i came very early..i think at 6.15 a.m...
juz loh zhi pei alone in class...
i ask zhi pei wether i am ok..
then he said,ok...
sudenly,fong ye came..
she staring at me,,
then i looked at her..she juz smile...
i said,,so hai,what r u staring at..
she laughed...
it ok then..
we talk foolishly..
when my duty time is reach,i go out from my class and go to maindoor...
everyone look at me like i am a new student..
i juz felt like wanna kick they ass...
haha...
i am so embressing...
i juz cant stop laughing......hahaha....
my mouth was so tired when eveyone ask me the reason i wore the shirt..
i feel like wanna used the microphone and tell every1 loudly,
TODAY IS MONDAY,I HAVE TO USE BLESSER,SO I WEAR SHIRT N TIE,...
this make me felt DAMN FUCKING EMBRESSING

1 comment:

J a d e said...

hahahaha
ya lo..
i oso gt asked uii~~